Indoor Simulator Rates
Tee times are available 7 days in advance by calling the Golf Shop (970) 247-1499
The simulator league this winter has really been a blast. I've enjoyed the combination of different courses, conditions, and formats and the added pressure of trying not to let my partner down as we negotiate the challenges of St Andrews, Merion, and other iconic courses. It's a fun, engaging way to keep your game in shape during the long winter months and I'm grateful for the efforts of the Hillcrest staff to make the simulator an off-season oasis for golfers of every age and ability level to gather, reconnect, and work on their skills.
– Fred Kosak
Indoor Simulator Golf League
Dates: December 20th through March 19th
Hillcrest's Indoor Simulator Golf League starts on December 20th. Play in one or all eight rounds throughout the season. Round and season-long prizes will be awarded to the top performers (Net only). The more sessions you play, the better chance you'll have of winning the season-long points race!
Here's How it Works:
- Click here to view the league information sheet. This sheet contains everything you need to know about the formatted rounds, rules, and prizes.
- Find a partner. You can have the same partner for the entire season or you can change partners every week.
- Call (970) 247-1499 to book a tee time for each formatted round. Tee times are available 7 days in advance.
- Each team will be allotted 2 hours to play their nine holes. Sign-ups will remain open until the round's 15 team max is reached, so call and book your tee time early to make sure you get in!
- Arrive to Hillcrest on the date and time of your tee time. Our staff will set up the course and format for each round.
- Beer, wine, cocktails, and a limited food menu will be available for purchase.
- Grip it and rip it!
- Points will be awarded each week for the top teams. Each individual on the team will receive points, which carry on towards the season-long prize.
Weekly Tournament Results:
Season-Long Simulator League Points List: